Precise, Reliable and Repeatable High-Resolution Cameras for Demanding Machine Vision Applications
EINDHOVEN, the Netherlands – March 26th 2019 — Adimec (www.adimec.com), a world leader in application-specific, leading-edge industrial camera solutions, will showcase its portfolio of machine vision products and technology optimized for the machine vision market at the 2019 Automation World in Seoul, Korea. From March 27th to 29th. Adimec will present and demonstrate their latest machine vision innovations from our most successful product lines in the joint Adimec and Aval Global booth (#1-P115.) The Sun High Tech booth (#Q115) will also be showing the Adimec Norite Cameras. Some of our exhibition highlights are:
- The reliable SAPPHIRE series delivering high resolution cameras with best-in-class uniformity and dependable performance. Including the new 65-Megapixel ultra-high-resolution SAPPHIRE S-65A35 using the Gpixel Gmax 3265 image sensor, the 50-Megapixel CoaXPress S-50A30CXP, and the 25-Megapixel S-25A30 utilizing the VITA 25K sensor.
- The DIAMOND D-12A09 is ideal for OLED display inspections, also featuring fantastic thermal management making it the perfect fit for MURA inspections.
- The 4-Megapixel QUARTZ Q-4A180 ighlighting 3D automated optical inspection capabilities.
- The QUARTZ Q-12A180CXP camera bringing 4096x3072high quality pixels to images for real time metrology tasks with the stable high speed
CXP interface CXP6-12 data interface.
- The 5 Megapixel OnSemi Python based NORITE N-5A100 camera, running up to 105 frames per second over a single Coaxial cable. The guaranteed throughout of 525 Megapixels per second makes this ideal for systems requiring multiple cameras at high frame speeds.
Come and visit us in booth#1-P115 to see these innovative products and demonstrations.
Adimec specializes in the development and manufacturing of high-performance cameras that meet the application-specific requirements of key market segments, including machine vision, healthcare, and global security. Founded in 1992, the company partners with major OEMs around the world to facilitate the creation of industry-leading cameras. Its products meet a wide range of performance, size, cost, interface and application requirements and its Adimec True Accurate Imaging® technology provides new levels of precision and accuracy to vision systems. Adimec has offices around the world focused on creating customer value and satisfaction through local, personalized support. For more information, go to www.adimec.com. For more information on imaging and vision topics, check our blog.