At the 2016 Vision Show in Boston this week, Adimec demonstrated the new S-25A80/CXP as well as other metrology camera innovations.
The S-25A80/CXP camera offers:
- Optimization of the ON Semiconductor Python 25k 25 MP CMOS global shutter image sensor
- Images of 5120 x 5120 pixels at a maximum 80 full frames per second (fps).
- The CoaXPress V1.1 Quad interface (4 x CXP-6) utilizing Adimec’s new 2 Gigapixels/s camera platform
- Lowest power, fan-less Quad CoaXPress implementation in a compact form factor
- Easy integration without unwanted noise caused by heat
- Excellent price/performance ratio
See the S-25A80 in action:
We also demonstrated a multi-camera system, such as for side-view cameras for 3D metrology, that offers reduced system complexity while increasing throughput.