First of all a thank you to all who visited our booth!
Vision 2016 was a success (almost 10,000 visitors!) and we had a lot of attention for our demonstrations and cameras. Our machine vision CoaXPress multi-camera demo with four N-5A100/CXP and one S-25A80/CXP is featured on the Vision 2016 preliminary concluding report.
The low light TMX series demonstration, the S-25 and Norite multi-camera demonstration and the Q-2HFW internal fingerprint demonstation.
For more detail about the various demonstrations please, read our previous blogs:
- preparing for vision 2016 in stuttgart: accurate fingerprint identification demo using a high full well capacity camera
- Preparing for vision 2016 in stuttgart: a sneak peak at our multi cameras over coaxpress demo
- Preparing for vision 2016 in stuttgart: a sneak peak at our multi cameras over coaxpress demo part 2
In addidion to our booth, many other companies promoted their developments with CoaXPress:
- At the Microchip booth a demonstration of CoaXPress data transfer at 10 Gbit/s was shown, CoaXPress 2.0 is approaching!
- More and more large companies use CoaXPress in their products. We liked to see CoaXPress being used by Mitsubishi Electric in their Contact Image Sensor for print quality inspection. A lot of other camera manufacturers where providing cameras with a CoaXPress interface as well.
- Several frame grabber manufacturers offer low cost CoaXPress frame grabbers such as the BitFlow Aon-CXP and the Kaya Instruments Predator. The other CoaXPress frame grabber manufacturers presented as well their new products among others: Active Silicon, Aval Data, Euresys, Gidel, Matrox and Silicon Software.
- CoaXPress cables could also be found at the show, among others at the booth of Alysium, Components Express, Hirakawa Hewtech and Intercon 1.
On top of all these interesting developments, www.CoaXPress.com has been totally redesigned and updated. You can find information about CoaXPress, from its history to its future! It also has a page that lists a lot of the CoaXPress product manufacturers.
Did you miss the opportunity in Stuttgart to meet Adimec, and to stay informed about the developments of CoaXPress? Adimec will be present as well on the International Technical Exhibition on Image Technology and Equipment (ITE) in Japan from 7 to 9 December 2016. You will find us at booth #46.