At the International Technical Exhibition (ITE) in Yokohama, Japan from the 2nd to the 4th of December, we will demonstrate additions to our latest CMOS-based camera series including the new Adimec SAPPHIRE S-25A70, the fastest 25 Megapixel camera running up to 73 fps over CoaXPress.
The S-25A70 has been designed into several instruments and is now commercially available to allow metrology equipment manufacturers to take the next required performance leap in accuracy and throughput.
The S-25A70/CXP camera offers:
- Optimization of the ON Semiconductor Vita25k global shutter image sensor
- 25 Megapixel CMOS global shutter camera
- Delivers images of 5120 x 5120 pixels at a maximum 73 full frames per second (fps).
- Equipped with the CoaXPress V1.1 Quad interface (4 x CXP-6) utilizing Adimec’s new 2 Gigapixels/s camera platform.
- Lowest power, fan-less Quad CoaXPress implementation in a compact form factor.
- Easy to integrate without unwanted noise caused by heat
- Excellent price/performance ratio
Adimec will also the Q-12A180 and the Q-2A750 prototype. The Q-12A180/CXP is the first CoaXPress 1.1 camera available and utilizes the CMOSIS CMV12000 global shutter image sensor. This camera outputs 12 Megapixel images at 187 fps. CoaXPress CXP-6 Quad (4 x CXP-6) offers a peak transfer rate of 2 Gigapixels/s with data transmission between the camera and frame grabber at up to 25 Gbits/s (4 x 6.25 Gbits/s). The maximum of 9W of power to the camera is also enabled over the one CoaXPress interface cable. This is all with a cable length of up to 68 meters. The QUARTZ Q-2A750/CXP is a new 2 Megapixel camera operating at up to 720 fps over CoaXPress.
Adimec’s CMOS cameras offer the highest speed, high resolution with reliable and highest image quality to measure ever smaller critical structures or defects with the increased accuracy and throughput required by in-line optical metrology systems.
Adimec will be in Booth 114 on the exhibition floor with demonstrations of these innovations and more.