SAPPHIRE quality plus Quad CXP configuration offers most reliable, low power implementation for ultra high-resolution, high-speed camera
Adimec will showcase our portfolio of machine vision products and technology at the 2016 edition of The Vision Show event in Boston, MA, held May 3 to 5. We will display and discuss enhancements to our latest CMOS-based cameras, including the S-25A80/CXP as well as other metrology camera innovations.
The S-25A80/CXP camera offers:
- Optimization of the ON Semiconductor Python 25k 25 MP CMOS global shutter image sensor
- Images of 5120 x 5120 pixels at a maximum 80 full frames per second (fps).
- The CoaXPress V1.1 Quad interface (4 x CXP-6) utilizing Adimec’s new 2 Gigapixels/s camera platform
- Lowest power, fan-less Quad CoaXPress implementation in a compact form factor
- Easy integration without unwanted noise caused by heat
- Excellent price/performance ratio
This addition to Adimec’s global shutter CMOS metrology camera portfolio offers the best in high speed with ultra high resolution. The reliable and high image quality available enables measurement of ever smaller critical structures or defects at high speeds required by in-line optical metrology systems.
Adimec continues to add high-resolution camera options to improve accuracy and throughput of next generation healthcare and machine vision. Adimec will also demonstrate other camera innovations in Booth #568 on the exhibition floor.